AZL 3.57% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

spoke to the asx

1. 1,320 Posts.
    Everyone keeps calling ZYL, so I took a different tact & called the ASX. I spoke to a pleasant chap, who was able to mention the following:

1. Companies can take upwards of 3 months to relist. In the case of ZYL a change of business model from technology company to mining company can be a significant change. Requiring much paperwork, re-modelling, compliance.

2. ZYL have been quite transparent & consistent in the release of their their communications.

3. ZYL should not be telling shareholders that the issue is with the ASX, as the ASX has a listings department who are there to assist & guide companies in terms of what is required of them to comply with ASX listing rules & regulations.

4. Companies can remain suspended until they are able to satisfy all listing requirements & have sufficient information to release publically to that effect.

So i'll continue to patiently wait on the sidelines with other holders. I hope at least the fact that I am resting assured, you will be of the same mind. Then again, ones mind is their own domain. So one is free to think what they will.

Cheers,
    Pandelis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $64.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.467K 171.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 4545190 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3416851 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.