THB 8.11% 4.0¢ thunderbird resources limited

Hi jhu,The company is sitting on 2.9c because ‘Mr market’...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi jhu,

The company is sitting on 2.9c because ‘Mr market’ decided that this is fair value (rightly or wrongly). Looking at all the doom and gloom which has recently come from overseas, I think that the Australian market discount all small cap to pre GFC levels, as we are now down 75% from year high (13c) which is like most other good small cap shares in Oz (AKM 15c from 1.10 and GUF 53C from 1.6$ are other two companies from Mongolia that trade in ASX with Big discounts to the year High). That said, by that look of things, VOR is not immune to share market corrections.

I am not here to defend the company as my Losses are Huge and I hold a large amount of shares. Regards to my comment"...hopefully when the global stock market will calm, and the jorc will be released" this was part of my general conversation with Joe as well as my interpretation to the overall market situation and share price.

Was KN the right person to run multimillion company? Honestly, I don’t know, I spoke with Kell a few times and he is very nice guy, but I refer you to the news release from HAR on 06/01/2012 where he was replaced and would no longer serve on the HAR board and then not on the VOR board. By the look of things a “Black Cat“ was passed between KN and the others.

The DOW after the Friday sell off lost all 2012 gains and the S&P is down 10% YTD; However, here in AUSTRALIA most small caps are down 70%-90%. Hopefully VOR has found a bottom around 2.8c. Looking on the Thursday trade where a sell-off of 21 Million occurred from 3.4c and on the Auction close, we had 19 Million buys on 2.8-2.9c against 9 Millions sell 2.8c (Broker Trade where buyer knows seller); this indicates to me that Broker’s are showing their hands and smart Money is entering. Hopefully CPS or Garrison Capital where Woody with his 35 Mil Holding in VOR is a director, or a new guy on the Block. We were told by FOSTER stockbroking research back in march that these groups (CPS and Garrison) were there to support VOR with a price target of 11 cents given by FOSTER. What has fundamentally changed since then besides the world climate?

Has the company called it wrong when a capital raising is not done 2 months ago at 6c or 7c? The market is a beast and looking back, if you ask me today, I would probably think that the call was wrong, but things can change very quickly and the market is forward looking. Hopefully with election in Mongolia clearing the Smoke this month, June financial tax selling, jorc report, MET result, China stimulation and Q3 from US(Wishful thoughts) and hopefully a funding resolution in the next 3-4 months (CR at a much Higher Price ,J/v or Spin off of our other properties), we will have our “ONE DIRECTION” and that will be UP. At the end of the day VOR is Debt Free and if worst come to worst can just SLOW Action as the Copper is in the ground and is not going anywhere...(Although this is not Preferable).

I used to be a Holder (TOP 20)of FMS back from the GFC1 and sold out at 5c (hit 3c low) after it hit 23c High a few months before. I sold just because I thought the world was ending and the ground was a worthless piece of dirt and there was so much negativity around. After selling I just watched it go to 12c 6 months later and 30c a year later before the Russian fiasco. The HOT COPPER experts back then made juice from the negativity (right or wrongly) because when sentiment is bad it is so easy to down ramp and play on people’s emotions. When sentiment is good the sky is the limit, it just depend on which side of a fence you are sitting on...I think I learned my hard lesson there - although I may be wrong.

JHU - I am not here to argue and some of your points are valid, I posted my point of view and observation on the situation and I always like to hear the opposing side. Hopefully your latest 3 posts are not to serve some groups ”AGENDA”.

P.S
    This is my observation only and not financial advice. It looks to me that when I post something positive about this company the share price goes down; so probably I am Wrong ?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $7.390M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $7.659K 203.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 363405 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 125920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.