OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

spoke to the company, page-12

1. 29 Posts.
    My 2-cents worth...

So what if the cost of an EGM is 400K? It is peanuts... They will spend it in no time on who knows what, they have a track record to prove it.

These people look incompetent, to put it mildly (didn’t they get the $$$ figure wrong in one of the recent announcements – they did not know who owes what to whom!!!).

They should have known it months ahead, they should have known about the CBA “hit man�, if that is the reason for the mess. Don’t they talk to their lenders, especially as the “d-day� approaches...

Or maybe they just did not tell us what was happening. In either case, it just shows that these people don’t act responsibly, they don’t care about the shareholders, ...
    So what if this is “wasting� their “precious� time. I doubt they would be able to organise a piss-up in a brewery, let alone a new refinancing agreement, no matter how much time you give them...

In normal circumstances I would share the sentiment that supporting unknown person with no apparent credentials through an internet forum for a Board member would be silly, but these are not normal circumstances. What do we have to lose? Who said that “insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result�. This is exactly what is happening – they are doing the same thing again: You ask for an EGM, they say it will cost 400K and ask you to sign a paper and mail it to them, hoping you go away!! They are arrogant beyond belief...
    It would be close to a miracle if these people saved the company; they already lost... how much?

Or maybe I am just too emotional, simple and uneducated to understand the intricacies of the commercial realities and financial world, how hard these giants have been trying to help the company and the shareholders.............. yea right!

Good on you Guru for getting off your back side and doing something about it. Give ‘em heaps, I reckon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.