FUT 0.00% 1.4¢ future corporation australia limited

spoke to the md...

1. 259 Posts.
    The news today re the well is not what we all had hoped for but in reality the odds of nailing it at the first attempt is pretty slim.

I called Barnaby, FUT's MD this afternoon, who is still very confident of success on the site. They have learned a lot from their re-entry in to this well with respect to the water tables and likely target wells. The on-site geologists are also very positive about the levels of gas down there.

As a company, they are also not sitting on their hands waiting for well results. They have $5m+ in the bank are actively pursuing other deals in addition to the other projects in Europe and this one in the US.

I asked him if he's buying more shares personally at these cheap re-entry levels...he said he is unable to but didn't comment any further.

Directors are unable to buy stock within 2 weeks of news...in my humble opinion, that may suggest that some additional positive news may just be around the corner !

Stay tuned in my opinion for a bounce back in the SP in the short term. This is a gas & oil exploration play & a very good one at that.

My view has not changed based on today's news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.