SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

spoke to tim flavel

1. 4,578 Posts.
    Hi All,

Just got off the phone to Tim Flavel (Bill is over in Ghana)
    Tim was very helpful and good to talk, and my impression was straight talker not spruiker!

Ok going off my notes we talked about production and costs to which he replied.

Production is still in ramp up faze, feed tailings still not steady and where they want it. As a result tailing feed has cost a bit more than originaly planned, but overall capital costs have come within budget.So as far a cost per ounce to produce they can't give an exact number but he said they should know in coming months and market will be updated accordingly.

Broker reports ASX release. I ask about the recent cps report and why the did not choose to release an announcement on the ASX? Reply was ASX sent out memo to all company's just recently reminding them it's actually a breach of ASX listing rules to make such an announcement.

Upcoming Roadshow Presentations: Reply was Bill, will be heading east sometime in coming months to do a bunch of presentations and promote SBL but does not know an exact date as Bill's number one priority is to get the operations over in Ghana right.

That's pretty much it, hope that helps:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.