IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Spoke to Mr Anthony SageHe says that he is "confident" that the...

1. 262 Posts.
    Spoke to Mr Anthony Sage

He says that he is "confident" that the scheme of arrangement will be executed.

Mentioned the end of the month as a guideline date, then again the words of this man has not been exactly trustworthy.

I asked him about a price or at least a price range that he will be be happy with. Mr Anthony Sage says he believes the final price will be significantly higher however he does not know and I guess he cannot say anyway as its insider information.

He also mentioned that he has prepared all necessary documents and paperwork when the scheme of arrangement is executed.

I questioned him whether its an all cash, cash&SCRIP, or just SCRIP....he was leaning towards cash from his tone but once again did not really clarify to me.

Questioned as where was the money was coming from and whether Xstrata is the one funding the deal as rumour had suggested. He said this is Nkwe's issue.

Honestly from my talk I feel that the situation is no out of Mr Sage's hands and he too is not entirely in the loop.

Overall he sounded positive but then from his reputation in Perth it seems that even the best lie detectors cannot tell when Mr Anthony Sage is telling the truth.

I am praying for the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.