CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

I'm not trying to be an alarmist but one of those senario's may...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I'm not trying to be an alarmist but one of those senario's may include CER being de-listed from ASX and held in a separate entity or fund, which is controlled by the Senior Lenders Group.Redemptions of capital may not occur for years..

Management will never put these senarios in writing, just like the CNP shareholders were never told of what may happen to them before they got done over.However the warning bells were ringing well before.

I'm sorry guys, but just the risk of de-listing and having my investment frozen for anywhere close to a year is not a risk worth taking imo.(especially if the outcome would of been close to the same as amalgamation)

This is an important vote..all serious holders should explore all the facets of this transaction thoroughly.
    I would emplore all CER holders ring management first before they make their vote.I was totally against amalgamation proceeding but realised, after discussions with management,the fight will be futile and maybe detrimental

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.