MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

spoke with jc & pc, page-23

1. 1,987 Posts.
    cgwhi1,

I think it is a little along the lines of a post I made a few days ago. Basically, he is saying that if people with negative opinions of MAE are wrong then they will be embarrassed but not financially affected, whereas if the people who are positive about MAE are wrong then they will be both embarrassed and out of pocket.

While I'm here, I spent about 20 minutes typing up a post on another MAE thread trying to explain why I think MAE must make an announcement by next Tuesday (the day everyone seems to be presuming is the end date of the current finance facility) but it got lost in the ether when I hit the post button. Instead of re-typing it, I started to trawl through the old MAE announcements to try to confirm the finance date. I'm now at a loss where the 9 June 2009 date has come from. I might have missed something but I can't find that date anywhere. In fact the only date I can find is from a 27 November 2006 announcement that talks about the initial establishment of the revolving credit facility as having a three year life.

If that has not been changed by some subsequent negotiation then the entire basis for my dire warnings about MAE's imminent demise might be wrong. As far as I can see the announcements about the credit facility increase (one in 2008 and the one this year) both make no mention of the end date of the facility. This years announcement simply says that the conditions of the loan remain the same apart from all the additional fees and free options.

Can anyone confirm (with reference to an announcement) what the expiry date of the credit facility is? I seem to remember the June date from an announcement (and others seem to think this is the date as well) but I couldn't find it tonight. Maybe it's just been too long a day and I overlooked it. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.