MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

spoke with jc & pc, page-61

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Bello. Im still in there (I will admit to selling down 3 months ago) but retain a decent holding still.Im there till the end. The current gas prices dont bring much current cheer but I worked in an industry where all the calculations were done (by both parties)on what the likely price for the commodity would be over the period during which the resource was likely to be brought to market- periods like 15 years were the norm- so its ingrained in my psyche that its the average over a very long period that counts,and not too much else, provided you have the resource and are able to get the product to market. Rex and the yet-to be-built Ruby are the principal determinates of the worth of Clear Creek (even if the gas is stuttering coming out of the resource at the present time) and there is little doubt that Rex is working well for Marion and Ruby (now a $3B,US, project) will work well for the central and Southern Rockies producers,and against the Northern Rockies producers.I dont think that Clear Creek can be squeezed out of the market,which is something a lot of gas producers cant honestly say. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.