LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

spoke with lee rhiannon's office, page-16

1. 105 Posts.
    Just posted on Lee Rhiannon's Facebook page:

Environmental groups fear the plant poses radioactivity risks and NSW Greens senator Lee Rhiannon said Lynas should immediately halt construction of the plant.
    ‘‘Lynas should not be pushing ahead with this operation in Malaysia,’’ she told the rally. ‘‘There’s very strong opposition from the local community in Kuantan and there’s every reason that this toxic waste should not be left in Malaysia.
    ‘‘The refinery should not even be built.’’

Based on what Senator ? Please post your technical views and supported claims to vindicate your position. That's what you were elected to do. I also ask that you reference the 2011 Atomic Energy Licencing Board where they (as experts, and independent) carried out extensive studies PRIOR to issuing their report which was/is supported by the Malaysian Govt.

As in question time - if you make a statement it may be challenged (Point of order). Well here is mine as a tax paying Australian. It may be that I have one vote, but I promise I have many ears eager for your response and researched position.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/lynas-welcomes-lower-rare-earths-prices-20111130-1o699.html#ixzz1fBQckJSs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.030(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $7.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.71 $7.81 $7.63 $12.03M 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6556 $7.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.77 3385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.