LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

spoke with md today

1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi all

I spoke with Peter today, to find out what was happening. This was just before todays ann.

The last 1/3 of the IP report has been sent in draft but needs a few changes before release. It continues of the current map to the SE, Peter did say look at the SE edge and you'll get an indication of what it may contain.

He has some Bulago soil samples to release as well.

Drilling has not started in Tasmania but expect it to start shortly, just waiting for the PNG drilling crew to arrive. He's waiting for them as they have the experience with the FNT rigs.

Peter will be on leave for the 2nd half of January.

When he returns in February he expects a lot of news will be forth coming and things will pick up from there.

He also indicated he is putting together a roadshow to promote the company to generate broker and institutional interest. In particular from Canada. As Canadian firms seem to be investing around the world at the moment, from what I have read. There will be a SPP once drilling is underway in Andewa,
    A SPP allows you to buy up to $15k of shares no matter how many you may hold previously.

So IP and soil samples, then expect a steady stream news from sometime in February:)

In terms of pushing up the SP, he thinks they have good value in Andewa and Tasmania with the OK Tedi being the icy on the cake. Basically he's very excited about Andewa and trying not to get ahead of himself.

A few other things we spoken about but nothing concrete worth mentioning at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 58895207 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10276996 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.