AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

spoke with the md...

1. 114 Posts.
    Hey guys,

Finally got to speak with the MD today so i thought i'd share some info with you to answer some of your questions.

Firstly, in regards to the Mangalisa project acquisition/JV and how we are tied in with other companies etc. From what i understand, Superior Resources own the rights to the tenement, and Goldcorp entered into an agreement with them to acquire up to 73% of the project by spending 10mill over 2 years. Acclaim then entered into an agreement with Goldcorp for basically the same terms whereby Acclaim can earn up to the full 73% interest also (if warranted by exploration success) by spending the 10mill (of which 2mill we have already spent). In return for this Goldcorp will end up with about 33% of the shares in Acclaim.

In regards to the Mangalisa project itself, he stated that Phase 1 of the drilling program will consist of the first 4 holes out of 8. These holes will be drilled to a depth of 1000m (and deeper if warranted). If mineralisation is found in one of the holes then a further 4 holes will be drilled through that section to gain a better understanding of the cross section. (This is why the drilling is taking so long because it is a very detailed process.) He also stated that results were being sent to two different laboratories to make sure results were accurate.

In regards to an update on drilling and future results, he stated that drilling was still in progress however the geologists are back in the office next week to provide an update on how things are going. He also said that results would be released gradually as they come in and that they would not "sit" on results untill all results had come in. Hopefully this means that by the end of next week we may be able to expect some more results or at least an update of where things are at.

Hope this helps in answering a few of the questions being raised. The information given is the best recollection i have of the conversation and should not be taken or used to make any type of investment. Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.