SKN 0.00% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

Spoken to company

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi All,

I have to put my hand up here and advise that i was wrong with my assumption in a previous post.

I have spoken with James Moses in regards to the availability of the funds ($10.5m) and in actual fact NONE of those funds are available until after the exercise date at the end of December 2020.

IMO that leaves a ST financial strain with current cash in bank not being all that substantial given the marketing and production which is upcoming.

In saying all of this I think this is still a very strong BUY especially after the sell off in the last 24-36 hours but I think the knowledge that potentially a small CR with SI may take place in the next few months is something to take into account. The positive to this is that I can only see that happening if there are plenty of orders are placed for the product once testing is finished. Of course if that happens the other option is that the orders pay half upfront in which case production can run on that basis without a further CR.

Very interesting times ahead and I'm happy to be in on this one. I think in HC land it's important to look at both sides of any argument and I think investors are scared of posting anything that doesn't seem like it's the ideal information but imo knowledge is power which is why I looked into my assumption that I made a couple of nights ago and I'm happy to rectify the mistake!

Plummer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.358M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4248177 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1090938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.