SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Who do people see becoming the biggest company in the space of...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Who do people see becoming the biggest company in the space of sponsored data world wide? I understand Syntonic is focused on the poorer "Third world" countries. But I think there is still a very large market in America and Europe and I don't think you want to be missing out on possible market share in these markets. Aquto seems to be taking the exact opposite path to Syntonic starting in America and Europe and moving to the rest of the world from there, I belive they are partnered with AT&T, Orange and Vodaphone. I think Aquto and Syntonic are ahead of Verizons freebee, but not sure how to compare the two against each other. I also notice there are many other companies in this space most are small and developing, most I know nothing about yet. Maybe others who are better researched could post some info on some of these other companies. I see Syntonic as an excellent long term investment and I'm a long term holder and believer in the company and also the concept of sponsored data in general.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.