NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

hurry up and bag a couple of time NUH for everyone's sake. what...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    hurry up and bag a couple of time NUH for everyone's sake.

what we know;

the company has already stated unit sales were up 51% in the quarterly and this will reflect in future quarterly revenues.

we raised the money in December for mass production to help fulfil NHS contract where we start selling units April 1st

we are currently in a trial with specsavers where further rollout for retail selling can expand. they do distribute for NHS. but I'm talking non qualifiers that buy the product in store off an iq connect test.

live IQ is an unknown, a shame they have shelved the product due to it not being the core focus although it's hard to see nothing happening if the technology is so good so OEM is a good chance.

the next 9 months looks pretty fruitful with revenue increasing. retail expansion. better POS strategy due to Phillip newton. possible OEM and a whole other host of possibilities like government contracts/subsidies more retail partners, tv streamer sales and SaaS recurring revenue via the IQ store.

what does all this mean? my gut feel is the market cap could increase up to 3 fold on strong revenue and an potential OEM deal in the next 12 months.

more than 3 fold would mean explosive sales revenue and that might take a little longer working from a small base seeing we are still developing retail partnerships and only start NHS in April.

other factors to consider is we may need to raise again if NHS deal has overwhelming success for more product.

if we can get to 3 fold and solid revenues and a sustainable business not relying on multiple raisings then potentially we will be a great business long term or a big dog might come knocking with a cheque book.

all and all a frustrating hold, as in can seem to blast through 10c and stay there but none the less I'm up and will see the next 12 months through and assess where they share price is.

the reality is I think it's a good company with great potential but I'm in this game to make returns so if the SP is 8c in 12 months then this investment is under performing and needs to be reviewed.

good luck in 2019 hodlers

dyor too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.