SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Spookfish Rated BUY Initiation Research, page-19

1. 15 Posts.
    A big volume day at the highs is exactly what all holders wanted to see. This clears out all the over hang in the stock and everyone that wants to be in the story are now in at the highs. So in theory this creates less selling pressure going forward.

Now for the stock to break and close above the highs we need the announcement from CASA. This is the catalyst the market is waiting for and we need it to bring in new investors to push the stock higher. Ideally we'd like to see the announcement within the next few days after such heavy volume to continue the momentum. Fingers crossed.

After all the waiting we are now so close. Hopefully tomorrow we get the announcement we are all waiting for.

Excluding the last 3 days I have Hartleys, Morgans and ANZs retail brand Share Investing as the net sellers of SFI from 1/1/2017 to 13/1/2017. The high frequency traders are controlled by Virtu Financial Asia (sold 81,00 shares) & Instinet Australia (purchased 30,000 shares). I'll have volume data for today's action on Friday or Monday.
    Euroz and Commsec are the on the other side of the trades as the net buyers.

upload_2017-1-17_16-37-9.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.