SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Spookfish Rated BUY Initiation Research, page-46

1. 4,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    Its an interesting article Birdman, and its important to be aware of what's out there.

Obviously in the immediate future in Australia SFI already has keen competition with entrenched provider NEA in the space, and NEA has demonstrated that there is plenty of business to be won. From an SFI point of view I take comfort from the fact that its horses for courses, and the technology SFI utilizes in that space is leading edge, having both high accuracy (compared with the metre data points referred to in the article of the ultra high altitude offerings) and very low cost to capture. And SFI technical expertise has proven itself sufficiently capable of keeping up (or surpassing) the pack, as demonstrated by the very positive relationship with Eagleview that has developed to the point that Eagleview is prepared to back SFI expertise with the R&D expenditure. Eagleview is a (the?) leader of imagery in the USA and provides an easy path into the biggest imagery market in the world at minimal cost - and I remain convinced that SFI will remain on Eagleview's radar (from a close distance!).

What will also be interesting is the outcome of the R&D referred to in yesterday's announcement - and the comment that 14 units will be put into service in the USA in due course! Thats a substantial coverage imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.