CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

spooky, page-55

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Some really good posts - and I can't give the right credits as there were a few.
    Tony, eternal gentleman said an MD's nightmare is traders - and t4p has explained exactly WHY.

Madmax(?) suggests less posting, and I think you'll notice a lot of us ARE posting a lot less.....

Edoecelet - perfect strategy. Hold a quality investment stock, CVI in this case, and go make heaps of money on the traders to bring back to your core investment growth stock. (Same as t4p said, but put simply)

CNP is likely to run back to a dollar very quickly, as confidence is returning with the new Rufrano appointment and him saying no centres need to be sold.

Take your $10k and double it in a week!! Bring the extra 10 back to CVI and keep trading with the original 10.

Sure, I agree everyone has to do their own thing.....
    what we choose to disagree on is the method used.

I think it's immoral to downramp the company whilst not holding to buy cheaper stock, and then talk it up once you are back in (remember the - "You only have to pay for your Angolan air fare if you actually return?" - there have been several like that - and once back in at the cheap price, the talk is UP.
    Then they sell, and make a 'doubting' post -
    not good.

So trade away, but shut up.......in the nicest possible way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.