RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

sportback, page-2

1. 2,086 Posts.

Takeover Man....

You are such a t0sser.

Obviously you are referring to AGY....sorry RRS holders, but I will respond to this.

".....he is a ramper of the highest proportions...."

"....disappears from threads when stocks that he ramps go south...."

LOL.....over a three month period, I posted IN TOTAL about a dozen times on AGY (that's about once a week!!), and I never gave any numbers, like it was worth 70 squillion dollars....nor did I post at any stage that I recommended it as a buy, EVER, and I challenge you to find ANYTHING along those lines.....the only time I even came close to that was when it was 44c, and I came onto this forum to advise people that it was about to go skyward....which it did, to $1.28 within three days....how I knew that is my business.

I left the thread AT LEAST a month before it capitulated, and only because I could no longer stand the INCESSANT RAMPING and rubbish posted by your good(?) self TAKEOVERMAN.....No doubt you are upset by the thousands upon thousands that you lost in AGY, and that I would not answer your questions about the reason for the trading halt (which you FOLLOWED me to another thread to ask), but that's not my fault buddy....show me ANY ramping of that stock, or where I advised anyone to buy.

Actually, show me where I've ramped ANY stock.

Bet you can't.

Your post continues to illustrate clearly why I left the AGY thread to begin with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.