GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

spot gold jumps again, page-10

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol,

As we have previously agreed to disagree on most subjects can I ask you one question?

If you define Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert as wakos. What are your thoughts on Italy borrowing money at 6.9% interest to make a loan to help bail out Spain and only receive (if its ever repaid) 3% interest. Because that’s a situation I would refer to as truly wacko!

I am really pleased you are doing Ok as I never wish to see people losing money or take a big drop in their living standards as many are.

If you can see an end to this endless money printing and some sensible government and central bank action to rectify the current financial problems then you may be right about gold.

For now I will continue to hold gold as I believe we remain in an upward trend. Like the Greeks Gold is not lazy it’s just resting.

At some point in the future I will move out of gold and move into income producing property or something similar I just don’t think we have arrived at that point for now.

I still feel we have a better than 50 /50 chance of Uncle Ben announcing QE 3 at the 19th and 20th June meeting and therefore I will put my money where my mouth is.

However; the very best of luck to you sir.

Cheers and best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.