PEN 4.35% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Don't get me wrong, there'll be some drops here, and likely...

1. 2,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Don't get me wrong, there'll be some drops here, and likely dramatic. Nothing goes up this fast without correction, but it's the scale, length and long term impact of the correction, as well as the timing

Personally I'm undecided between one of two short to medium term scenarios in my mind:
    • bull continues like a bat out of hell, uranium becomes the next bitcoin, and a crash comes when we're nearing production. That would suck if you hadn't sold because so much capex would go into production just to find us with no clothes on, as someone seems obsessed with
    • A correction comes sooner, and you have to decide what to do. But fundamentally the uranium market has changed in dynamics with Sprott, as well as demand. Therefore it's ride out the emotions or run with the rest. If I pick it I'll sell first, otherwise ride

Personally I think it'll be a stabilisation in price for a few weeks before another sharp run, which will then trigger a correction... Not a crash. As such,I will figure out if I try to time it and renter or not

Next up is the long term prospects.... If you think PEN has the goods then there's more reason to go long, less to trade the drops. Nobody here KNOWS that for sure, we are ALL speculating. That's why we're here. And that's why it's good hearing constructive thoughts to the contrary, instead of rumours about who might or might not be walking around with their balls flapping out.

My view here is leaning towards long term success, but I wouldn't sign my life into the long term until I see more information. Again, @ura_bull encapsulates my current view... Already I stand to make money from Bull Run #1. That's my objective. Whether or not I continue to make it from Bull Run #2 is unclear, but likely a Yes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $233.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.395M 12.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2065396 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1951109 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ 3267295
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.