BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

A new thread subliminally highlighting the impending phase 2...

1. 15,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    A new thread subliminally highlighting the impending phase 2 acne results. This in itself is a company maker infact, before there was BOT there was BONE and before that there was another one which was interested in novel acne treatments. I have a feeling some of the same brigade were involved but they obvioulsy encountered difficulties. So along comes a CBD believer and here we have a FDA approved clinical trial that hopefully produces some wonderful results, results that might get an airing on mainsteam television. We have all read the potential of CBD, we have had comments from patients who have used CBD oil on their faces to good benefit. This next one is the funny one. Out of the blue we get the laboratory in Queensland saying we have a superbug killer on out hands. i am being positive here as it only deals with gram positive bugs which is good as i hate to be negative. So Dr Mark , aka Big Kev because he is so excited, states that super bugs aren't so super any more. Getting to the funny part, it kills super bugs and we are worrying about killing a few bugs on a pimply kids face ?

Yes i know it sounds simple, but there are different bugs for different issues. A lot has to do with the concentration of a product. For example Voltaren gel as everyone knows can be rubbed on your sore body muscles. A higher strength of Votaren gel called something else is used for precancerous skin growths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.