BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

the major issue / risk attached to phase 2 trials is the fact...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    the major issue / risk attached to phase 2 trials is the fact that you're going from preliminary testing in animal and/or in-vitro models. most therapeutics will struggle to meet significant results due to the simple fact that transitioning between an animal to human model in many cases doesn't reproduce effects. in most circumstances, it is the organelle development (I.e brain tissue in mouse models varies to that of humans - eg white matter proportions differ etc), and genetic basis that establish such lack of translational studies.

however, BOT have already validated their drug in humans - albeit a smaller cohort.

so unless I've slept on some information, is it not that we have already significantly derisked the product moving into phase 2 results? that coupled with the compensation bonus that Vince signed ..... then lest we forget we also have received FDA approval. that is a huge hurdle for most therapeutics leading into market.

someone raised with me that permetex increases penetration via an evaporation mechanism. it is not permetex that is the particular interest here, that is simply a mechanism of delivery to the superficial skin layers - albeit effective. the interest here is the CBD formulation combined with this delivery system. now we also have the added antimicrobial benefits .....

why is this still being held back?

DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.