AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

spot the difference..., page-30

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    MNM market Cap is 9.8 Million.
    Less MNM cash in bank of 1.8 Million.
    MNM MC excluding cash is 8 Million??

If I recall correctly, Mt Mulligan cost a bit over 1 million when coal prices were smashed a few years ago, we beat Calcifer in court after a few years of fighting...
    What is this Project worth right now based on a very conservative figure? I have no idea but we know there is 100-500MT of black coal which makes it a brownfields project. Most of us are bullish gas because the gas prices are rising all the time. This project would be worth lots and lots IMO...
    Lets say its worth a very conservative 2 million?

GC/Coronation has been drilled several times and I am pretty sure the money spent on this project is in the millions already. We know the gold is near surface and the Coronation IP is more than double the size of the GC IP.
    So, most of us believe that this project has a million plus ounces of gold + silver credits....
    So lets say this is worth a conservative $1 million..

I could go on and on. My point is MNM is valued at 8 million today, Lets subtract $3 million for the value for Mt Mulligan/GC/Coronation and we left with $5 million??

Is our BM JORC/JV/ 1.4 Billion NPV 20 MTPA project and LV Tenements plus our other assets only worth $5 million???
    Think hard,,,,Just like Nathan Tinkler bought an unloved coal tenement before the coal rush. IK has been accumulating brown coal when it was unloved/before the rush? When new Tech's pop up proving that Brown coal can be value added and turned into a valuable product don't you think Brown coal will suddenly be loved/in demand??How pretty will MNM be sitting?

Remember, the other Tech stock has no cash and their MC is 17 Million. For them their Tech better work well or its game over...

Its not hard for me to decide which is better value....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.