AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

spot the difference..., page-31

1. 2,403 Posts.
    IMO BM is worth didily squat (at the moment). In fact, it's a liability because we are required to keep spending money on it under the terms of the JV. It's not worth anything until:
    * CHTD is proven at commercial level
    * PFS/BFS are positive
    * mining licence issued
    * funding/equity for capital costs is sorted

As each of those things happen, the potential value increases.

But, of course, that's the nature of spec plays. You buy on the idea, and hope all goes to plan and it comes off. But I find now that I put very little emphasis on MCs of explorers/spec plays. It's all possibilities, pump and dumps etc. The trick is playing them well.

Looks like 6 drill holes are planned at Great Britain. Wonder if that's going to happen soon? No idea.

Geophys to be undertaken at Gromac/Puzzler.

Looks like nothing much has happened at Granite Castle. Statement is the same as from the last quarterly. The Company intends to undertake a scoping study of development options and appropriate next steps for further drilling and pre-feasibility work.

Waiting new tenements at Haunted Stream. Grrr.

Waiting new tenements at LV. Grrr.

Waiting tenements at Mt Mulligan. Grrr.

No mention of drill program at BM, wonder if they still plan to do that this year? No idea.

Just wish the govt. departments would hurry up and grant the bloody tenements (particularly Mt Mulligan).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.