FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Well, on a quick review of the annual report it certainly does...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Well, on a quick review of the annual report it certainly does seem like we've lost Soleil altogether as it has gone off the table listing as well as the image. I suppose we can't be absolutely sure because as Ya says, the table numbers don't add up correctly. And various other references in the report are riddled with inconsistencies relating to the same ie references 210 vs 225 potential in different parts of the same report (and those numbers are unrisked, they skipped that).

Whats more, can you believe it Soleil was there just 7 days ago in Melbourne where all was to be revealed, now poof! Gone. And not a word of explanation. Do hope the same doesn't happen to Sirius....

And to those querying whether its been added to the SNE resource, well as they have it in their images (as demonstrated in the image comparison above), the published SNE increase with related image doesn't seem to account for it ..... maybe in the next RISC revision perhaps.

Not that important in the whole resource context perhaps, but hey, what a mess. Why don't they get me to proof read these things before they put them out?

pj
    Last edited by pj: 22/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.