FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

Sure 34232, you maybe, and likely are, absolutely correct. I did...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Sure 34232, you maybe, and likely are, absolutely correct. I did get that idea from somewhere else, but recently have been just looking at the images where they consistently depict Sirius and Soleil on top of (or shallower than) SNE, rather than drawn to indicate a merger. Now, I have been howled down in the past for reading too much into these images and maybe that stands again, but how can they be merged if they are both depicted with their own outline?

Anyway, to support my case, I've searched back and found a seismic picture from FAR's pressie in April 2015 when the Sirius and Soleil prospects were introduced to us:

upload_2016-3-22_18-29-38.png

And, it doesn't seem to do anything of the sort, in fact, as you can see, it's quite the reverse, not in keeping with the idea that Sirius and Soleil lie above SNE at all (in absolute depth at least), could even be the other way round - the Sirius and Soleil are depicted at lower absolute depths not higher, the whole thing goes better with your continuous SNE theory, though the sand depths have to change and how the oil water contact depth could change like that I just don't know its always drawn as constant through in the "artistic seismic" that FAR have provided for SNE central, never dipping away north and south.

Its pretty obvious, I guess, that I don't have any expertise in this area so maybe I shouldn't comment at all - as usual I'm just trying to interpret what we have been told and shown in the images.

So after all that, and the separate outlines for each prospect depicted by FAR notwithstanding, quite happy to go with your interpretation, or preferably as you say, @Ya or @gridder maybe, and stick with 2:1 Buried Hills/Albian, an absolute assurance of 3:1 is hereby scrapped, thanks for responding

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.