I don't disagree that there is man's truth. If there's a Gods...

1. 28,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I don't disagree that there is man's truth.
    If there's a Gods truth? I think, we, as individuals will only find it inside of us, probably not me though

Personally, I find it hard to believe any new religion can just spring from nothing.

Christianity and Moslems are a branch of the Jewish faith, they both have dibs on the Old Testament as do our Jewish brothers and sisters.

JW's for instance, took dissatisfied Christians or possibly folk who where easily lead and gave them s slightly reworked bible and told them that they were special, the true inheritors of heaven because all those other types of Christians were reading the Good Book upside down.

I'm not knocking JW's as the same can be said for all the varieties of religions that start with "in the beginning there was Adam and Eve "

Hi jacking a dissatisfied group of faithful by blending the bits they find sacrosanct with new and sexy bits to hook them in is just standard practice.

That Whacko mob is a prime example.

As I have said, The Good Book is just a prop but if that's what you or anyone else needs to justify their faith ' Go With It'.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.