Spot the difference, page-341

1. 3,979 Posts.
    Oh, Mr Gordon, please, that is total and utter BS and if you don't know that then you don't know the first thing about your religion.

Go back and read what the founders really wrote. They got nothing, not a thing right about their predictions in this age. They only made something out of 1914 when they rewrote their prediction after the event.

Don't believe me, read your own material from that age. Talk about George Orwell and 1984 and constantly rewriting history to make it fit.

I have pointed out just a tiny few points that may assist you. The predictions are in fine type and the lies I have made bold so they bare easier to see. I could produce a couple more pages of this if it helps you.

“But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion’s Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226

“Jehovah’s witnesses pointed to the year 1914, decades in advance, as marking the start of “the conclusion of the system of things.” Awake! 1973 Jan 22 p.8

“The year A.D. 1878, being the parallel of his assuming power and authority in the type, clearly marks the time for the actual assuming of power as King of kings, by our present, spiritual, invisible Lord….” Studies in the Scriptures – Thy Kingdom Come p.239

“The Watchtower has consistently presented evidence that Jesus’ presence in heavenly Kingdom power began in 1914.” Watchtower 1993 Jan 15 pp.5,9

“That the deliverance of the saints must take place some time before 1914 is manifest…”

“That the deliverance of the saints must take place very soon after 1914 is manifest…”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.