Spot the difference, page-37

1. 23,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Haha, just a quick note, I see the word of wotsup is rubbing off on you, looooooooong post

Thanks for the reply though, I will address much on another post.
    I feel perhaps though, I need to clear something up - It may seem I'm constantly pushing The God subject and The Word which may give the impression, I'm shoving Jesus out of the picture or lowering him. Well,,,, that is certainly not the case, to know all the word and to know Jesus, or Jesus is the Son of God or in the context you know he exists, WILL NOT cut it.
    When I personally see or use the words, The Word, to me that also incorporates the entire word of God, all about Jesus as well, and all their messages and how ALL that should be part of the inner you, includes the love of God.
    Put off the flesh and put on the new, Dress for the coming occasion or miss the event.
    Not wanting hear Jesus's words, I don't know you, the chaff etc etc. No oil in the lamp............

So my approach is, let say your watching a movie and you come in half way???? To know the true story, you need the beginning, oracles of God, first milk, otherwise you will NEVER be on track.
    That's what I feel, has been lost or was never received/understood by many. The Bible in many places clearly teaches us to expect this.

I have also spent quite a bit of time studying, those of God hear his word and that subject is all over the place, very important that one, to grasp. I could cover heaps from experience of what's been happening but, that would become more of a me topic and it's not about me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.