OK Mr G, you say JW have The Word of God in your Bible so lets...

1. 11,865 Posts.
    OK Mr G, you say JW have The Word of God in your Bible so lets put some CLEAR facts or Spirit of Truth on the table.
    NOT the word of wotsup, but God's.
    John 14:10-11 In these verses and many more in John, Jesus makes it clear, the Father is in Him.
    And YET JW's distort this and change everyone of these verses, despite the Greek versions, to, the Father is in Union with him (Jesus).
    -----------------
    Wotsup, here is John14:10,11 KJV.
    10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.

So you suggest both Jehovah and Jesus live (dwelleth) in one another.

Here is what Jesus prayed with regard to his disciples at John 17:20,21 KJV.
    Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
    That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

So your suggesting Jesus was not requesting unity exist among his millions of disciples but that he asked these all live inside Jesus and Jehovah in just the same way they dwelleth in one another. That is a freakish concept!

The NWT is much clearer.
    (John 14:10, 11) Do you not believe that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me? The things I say to you I do not speak of my own originality, but the Father who remains in union with me is doing his works. 11 Believe me that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me; otherwise, believe because of the works themselves.

(John 17:20, 21) “I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, 21 so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.