Howdy, I sent a post to Ab covering this area. Some parts of it...

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Howdy,

I sent a post to Ab covering this area.
    Some parts of it will make you cough and splutter no doubt, but believe you me, there is miles and miles of support for it.
    OH and yes, it centers around The Word and I can assure you if you reject it, it will be your judge!!!
    You might as well throw your Bible out now as IT centers around The Word = God.
    Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name, and that Name = The Word, and Jesus's name that no man knew - The Word of God, named after the Father. Those are the two names you need in your forehead.
    God is the Alpha & Omega alone, the beginning of the formation or the way he was going to communicate to us, the Alphabet to get The Word = Himself out their as in, letters for His Word as in The words of the LORD.
    What IS, what WAS and what IS to come.
    I AM that I AM and in that, The Word = is limitless.

So when one uses God's name in vain, it is The Word, his Name they use in vain.
    Corrupt the minds of men with the Father of lies words = His name and this is the answer to many verses you posted yesterday.
    The tower, strong tower, protection of God IS IN His Word = The Word, his name.
    His sword is His Word and Armour.
    The key to what Jesus gave was = The Word - His Name.
    If you don't have his word, The Word in you, you will have chaff.
    You will not be dressed for the occasion, when that day arrives, no white robe.
    No rivers of life.
    There will be darkness in you, no light.

The old covenant, they failed to keep The Word - The Tablets, hence as foreknown with the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world, there had to be a knew and THAT SAME WORD was was put IN Jesus and sent into the world like never before.
    And that Word, with the The Spirit from which it comes (one in the same), comes to us, with us and in us as the comforter.
    Jesus spoke the words of God BECAUSE he received the Spirit of the Father The Word, without measure = so naturally he is said to be the Image of the Father, BECAUSE The Father, The Word and The Spirit ARE ONE 1 John 5:7 and dwelt in Jesus.
    Comforter = part of the new covenant to assist you to endure to the end, guide, lead you, light to your feet and path, to the narrow gate, and to keep you on the narrow path, Jesus says, you will see and hear it - Are You?

Your other post re - the Jews = The whole message is centered around The Word, they were listening to another word = another name.

Your words - For an individual to know God’s name signifies more than a mere acquaintance with the word.

Hmmm well,,,,,,,, Perhaps we better back up a little and just think for a moment and switch off the philosophy and sophistication of man and get back to the simplicity which the Bible tells us, that Jesus is and for us to watch out for people trying to corrupt this.
    Jesus showed more interest in children and in fact said, unless you become like them, you will not see the kingdom of God.
    That aside, he was more interested in the less know it all types as their minds were corrupted.
    Children are mention over 800 times in the Bible and the first milk given would be like - There is One God and he created all.
    Child, yea but how...... well, God just said, let there be light, let there be this, let there be that,let there be........... and it just was.
    Hmmm, Our God's word is just magic, it is so so so Great and powerful = That's a KEY ground in their mind = The Seed of God.
    However, if you want the benefits of what this WORD created, then there are more words which you must abide by as YOUR life depends on them, Tablets for example.
    So tell this little child - What's the most important message that God want's that child to get from this "FIRST MILK" = Not his name "BUT", those WORD'S, and that is so so clear that it goes without saying.
    Clearly if one abides in those words, you highly respect the name.
    However and in keeping the matter child like and simplistic = God's name = "The" Word = Simple's !!!

But, along comes the father of lies with all this said crazy stuff like, well,,,,, you know how God is one,,,,,,, well,,,,,, have a look at this essay that I have created, 15 pages it tells us, Elohim is plural and that means the one speaker The Word in Gen is Three and just believe you me, where not sure how but we know for certain, that God "apparently" is a Mystery and he is three.
    Sad part of that Big pork, there are many aspects to God which make him plural, but apparently that's a little too child like???
    ---------------------------------

Your words - The name itself is no magical charm, but the One designated by that name can provide protection for his obedient people.

??? Looks like a bit of fork tongue going on between these two sentences of your prior post?
    The name it's self is NO magical charm = OH by gosh, don't let that get back to JW tower as you will be excommunicated in a flash!
    All I have been hearing for many years by JW's is; ONLY they have the real name of God and that coupled with their Door knocking, makes them Them The ONES. AND if you don't have these keys, you are doomed.
    -----------------------------------
    So in summary Mr G, like it or not, your attached in some ways to this same Trinity Root, which I would suggest, somehow you progress to pruning it OFF.
    SEEK and Ye shall find.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.