Over 6000 odd years and possibly many previous religions that...

1. 23,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Over 6000 odd years and possibly many previous religions that the Book has been amalgamated from the modern day interpretation of the Book can only truely be called a work of mankind.

NO,,,,, the Book is not an amalgamation of other religions, but you can be rest assured various Christian faiths have developed from this Same Book and Same words. So you certainly don't need rocket science to tell one, what has happened.

When I say there are some interpretation issues, where not talking huge numbers and if one simply take a proper look and not just select verses to fit with what THEY want, it become pretty clear. (The Key areas you need to know).

You no the old saying, porkies generally get exposed. Well,,,,, if one wants to change words or a theme in the Bible, by gosh you better know it in it's entirety and change every corresponding passage accordingly, other wise you will be caught out.
    They probably need to be aware also, Hebrew and Greek letters each have meanings or represent something along with number values. Interfere with words and passages, you will throw things out of wack.
    The original inspired words of God, have HIS seal on them.

The passage that says the Bible is inspired by God - Many try and push their line or argue, that this verse is only referring to the OT Books and that = Cherry picking and possible deception.
    John 14 - Jesus himself makes it very clear that, HE will teach and remind them, those that were there, what he said etc and this he does via the Spirit.

Your choice obviously, but when you say truth or talk in this regard, (IMO based on the Bible) one needs to understand, there is mans truth and God's truth.
    Or fleshly truth or Spiritual truth as there IS a difference.

I personally have learnt lots from ALL walks of life on here, some good and some bad AND, some at times and possibly unbeknownst to them, have exposed some of my many flaws, ha ha, so yea, you can learn from where you least expect it at times.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.