Spot the difference, page-85

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have not done a full and intense reading of this post of yours but, on the surface of it, it appears to have total neglect for the fact of what was passed on, word of mouth of our the Biblical account we have today. And some of the ones or peoples as in Babylonians are well after and there is heap of material out there including some of today's faiths, roots come from them.

There are also other said books that you don't mention as well. One I read the other day, not done research as to it's validity but if it's correct, it can see why it was excluded, Trinity ends up on the end of one of Fat boy's Rockets hahaha

Anyway, putting together a post for you as it seems I failed/neglected to address your answer to the John question.
    It could be long ha, bit I would like to ask, without consideration to it's truth or not, just deal with words etc, your thoughts and whether you think I'm off track with how I see it?
    Because as I see it, it's like a big spider 300mm across coming down the wall and NO one can see it haha.
    Just think for a moment, imagine that happening to you. You know how you think about flaties - well,,,,, it's bigger than that in thy mind haha.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.