yes, they walk among us - and, what gets me is they just cannot...

1. 81,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

yes, they walk among us - and, what gets me is they just cannot see the obvious

where I compared the French attitude to Australians compared to many areas in the Middle East attitudes to Australians (which used to be good and is now deadly)

I just can't see why some of us don't see what has caused our current problems --

take a couple of examples ---

In Battle of Fromelles --- where now - about 100 metres away - the Australian only dedicated cemetery and memorial is --

1. It is well reported that the Germans buried our dead Australians with respect and dignity. It is also reported that Australians treated enemy dead and prisoners with respect and dignity.

2. Compare that with some boneheads drinking grog out of the artificial limb of a dead Afghan ------

You want a better example of chalk and cheese??????

The result is that the French and Germans respect Australians ------------- whilst there are mobs in the Middle East who would very happily cut off our heads, shoot us in mass and blow things in Oz up

This is a simple concept ----------- people will treat you how you treat them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.