SRZ 5.56% 1.7¢ stellar resources limited

Spot the 'operative' word in the latest news release?

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    "The updated Heemskirk Tin Project Total MRE continues to rank as the highest-grade undeveloped tin
    project in Australia and third highest-grade globally, with the increase in contained tin now also placing
    it in the five largest tin projects globally, on a contained tin basis."

It's time for me to vent my frustrations with this company. After an agonising 10+ year hold with this company and the repetitive news releases comprising: high grade results, drilling, permitting, EPA's, more drilling, 'new leases', infill drilling, cap raises, more leases pending, more drilling, high class jurisdiction, world class, new leases, infill drilling etc etc etc ...... how about mine some of this 'world class asset' and get some god damn money coming into the coffers????
    And yes, I know that if I'm not happy with my holding, then simply sell out and move on! Yep, firmly got it! But hey, how long can this regurgitated crap keep being repeated over and over. If it's there, then mine it! Or is this simply a lifestyle existence for the Board??

Ahh, that's off my chest and I now feel a whole lot better!!! Lol !
    PS. I'm happy to be shot down in flames IF anybody can explain, with credence, WHY this current development approach is fiscally prudent!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $35.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $58.59K 3.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1469312 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1599132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.