MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ok...here's the problem i have with those orders like the 3 cent...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    Ok...here's the problem i have with those orders like the 3 cent one in MEO, me being a mere comsec client, cant place an order more than i think it's 70% away from the current trading price, which at the present time would be buying at around 13 cents, the system wont accept the bid. I questioned them about why others can put these lowball orders on with other brokerages, they said the orders could be considered MANIPULATIVE and would not accept them, and it was up to individual brokers if they chose to allow it. That's our fair and level playing field for you on the ASX. Anything goes...bots, shorting to oblivion, fake prop bids, capital raisings to benefit "sophisticated investors" centre point trades (dark pools) cancelled trades during and after market (which are actually wash trades that got discovered late) i better stop there or this will get too long a rant. To sum it up, retail shareholders are like lambs to the slaughter in this environment.

p.s. check out the sellers in VIL, last trade at 0.001 of a cent, will be lucky to survive before the year is out, and there are 3 sellers still on the screen for the past 3 years each and every day for 12c, 15c and 16c, only a factor of what is it 120 times 150 times and 160 times the current price. Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.