PDN 0.53% $11.40 paladin energy ltd

Spot, page-49

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Nice little pickup today - the money that was returned via the share allocation refund went straight in to topping up at 37 cents - thankyou very much..
    I find it interesting, from a psychological viewpoint, more than economic, as to why this selldown has occurred over the past couple of weeks....for those people selling at 37 cents...are they selling at 37, perhaps having bought somewhere along the way up from < 10 cents, or are they people who have received their allocation, and are now worried about a further downtrend? For those who got in early and watched the huge rise from back in March 2020, unless their economic need dictates otherwise, or they've seen better buying opportunities elsewhere, surely they would know and understand the long-term direction of Paladin shares (up, up, up) - for someone to have invested at < 10 cents, there would probably have been some research involved to gain an understanding of the uranium market, followed by a decision to purchase PDN and other uranium stocks, so why pull out now, as a response to a momentary setback? And for those who may have received their 37 cent allocation, to panic and sell now, for the same price (less brokerage), tells me they don't really know what they've purchased in the first place.
    I'm not judging anyone for selling, but it would seem to even the most casual observer of the industry, that there will be missteps along the way, with a definite and consistent rise in the value of not only PDN, but many other uranium explorer/producers over time.
    Oh well, each to their own, I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.40
Change
0.060(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $3.427B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.35 $11.58 $11.16 $20.30M 1.780M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18924 $12.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.26 15747 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.