SPO 0.00% $1.71 spotless group holdings limited

In the Annual report it states a 100 basis point increase in...

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    In the Annual report it states a 100 basis point increase in interest rates represents 1.9m reduced profitability. Current debt is in AU/NZ fixed rate, 3.54%, swap contracts, maturity is 200m in FY18, 400m in FY19, 200m if FY20

Im not sure about interest rates myself, if growth slows, i read the RBA is more likely to reduce rates, but the costs of our bank borrowings increases. But it is reasonable to expect in FY18 interest rates will be higher i think.

Also on growth, i wonder if we have lower domestic growth if that has a flow on effect to our revenue, much of it is long term contracts ,but if there is lower growth perhaps there is less revenue from shor-term contracts. And if the exchange rate goes down and tourism increases perhaps we have more revenue from some contracts ?

Other concerns i have had lately include; the legal action surrounding the Royal Adelaide Hospital, we have been mentioned in the papers alongside the builders as part of the consortium involved with legal actio nby the government, who are trying to recover $600m. I emailed spotless about it and they said they "I can advise that we are not party to any legal action in relation to the Royal Adelaide Hospital", which is a relief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.