ARR 1.69% 29.0¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-1630

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    You do not understand. The share value has to be a minimum US$4. You can get around that like INR did, with "American Depositary Receipts" (ADR's) that equal, say, 50 shares of the underlying stock. But you can't get around the minimum US$160 million market cap, for companies with no revenue.

I'm flattered that some people think my ability to read plain English is enough to move markets, when some Australian with initials after his name remains silent on the exact plan for meeting Nasdaq requirements. I have some initials after my name too, but I put my pants on one leg at a time and I am amused at the suggestions of ulterior motives. Some investors will want to attack the messenger, and others will want to stay away from a company where that's the foundation of the public-relations campaign. ARR is worth what the market says it's worth. That's why it runs its American operation out of private mailbox drops. A Nasdaq listing is not going to make it into a silk purse, full of yuan belonging to anonymous Asian investors seeking rare earths extracted from an open pit mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $143.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $262.9K 913.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 40553 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 82501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.