ARR 1.75% 29.0¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-1858

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Hi prawn_man
    Thanks for your analysis
    I presented ARU as a MC comparison with ARR some time ago.
    The MCs of both MEI and ARU demonstrate our exponential undervaluation. I believe we should be at least 10 times our current price to bring us into line with them
    We are at a similar stage to MEI and maybe 1-1.5 years behind ARU- Although once a fully American company
    we will close the gap rapidly. We have a greater and cleaner resource than both. Mel Sanderson has said we will be part a major part of Americas REE supply. The mine life is likely to go beyond MP Materials and last over 100 years. We are still only fractionally explored. We have a multi billion in ground scandium resource which will
    grow as more of LA Paz is explored.
    Both MEI and ARU are on ASX mining indices which buoys their prices. I haven't researched yet but they may both be on the VanEck rare earth ETF.
    When we reached 0.585 around 18 months ago I felt we were starting to move to a more fair valuation. Since then we have had a plethora of good news that would have supercharged any other REE company. But after each announcement there has been an intense level of suppression and most days have seen a general level of suppression. It is interesting that yesterday we saw a low trading volume in the apparent absence of algos creating volume and that allowed the price to move up at the close. The OTC price was close to AUD 0.18
    last night.
    I believe that there are one or more institutions, not necessarily financial, who are fearful of ARR becoming a major global force in the REE space - enabling America to move towards total REE independence. ARR will be a vital part of the new USA green economy.
    The Americanization of ARR, happening as I write, will be transformative - A largely American board, access to billions from different funding sources including non repayable grants and a NASDAQ listing have arrived.
    My personal investment strategy predicts ARR reaching MC parity with MEI and ARU within 5 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.