ARR 3.45% 30.0¢ american rare earths limited

Thanks for the posts Little Cog and BlueI agree with you Shott8...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    Thanks for the posts Little Cog and Blue
    I agree with you Shott8 that the video is outstanding. It reinforces my thesis that ARR is exponentially undervalued. One compelling fact mentioned in the video is that the global green economy will need at least 7 times the current production of REEs, especially those used in magnet production. Another compelling fact is that China is importing 48% of its REE raw material. Most of these are from dirty mines as in Myanmar There are dirty mines in Africa also.
    As advanced economies refuse to take any Chinese manufactured goods- ie cell phones and wind turbines that have components like magnets using dirty mining they will face an existential threat to their economy.
    If they cease importing from Myanmar, Africa etc they will need to turn to the USA, Canada Europe and Australia etc.
    Not only does the USA economy need a replacement for MP Materials mines to supply its own expanding green economy it also needs REE to feed a growing global demand.
    Halleck Creek is likely to be the biggest and cleanest REE mine in the world. It will meet environmental regulation. It will be the next cab off the rank.
    Over decades of investing my greatest successes have come from investing in small companies whose potential was hidden in plain sight. I look at WC8 which has gone from 0.023 to 1.01 and back to 0.81 in the past year. That is a 4400% increase from trough to peak on its lithium potential. This company has a fraction of the global potential of ARR. Junior miners don't always do slow and steady because they present opportunities to turn a 10k investment in companies like WC8 into 440k within 12 months. This draws every gambler and speculator in the world into these stocks. We did spike to 0.585 about 20 months ago and some FOMO was evident. I have had many multi baggers but I have never held a stock like ARR whose price has been so successfully suppressed by parties whose names and motives remain unknown to me. I do know that the patriotic well connected and deeply experienced new American board and the steadily growing number of USA investors will create a price spike in the near future and eventually will build a global REE giant in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $148.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $73.93K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25511 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 114409
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.