ARR 5.00% 28.5¢ american rare earths limited

Last nights trading on the OTCQX was at AUD19.2 equivalent The...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    Last nights trading on the OTCQX was at AUD19.2 equivalent
    The assault on AUD0.20 is nigh. One of our new USA directors Paul Zink was a director of Rare Element Resources who received AUD40 mill equivalent in state and federal grants. ARR has an exponentially greater resource. I believe the full time staff in the Colorado office will be beavering away on similar grants for us under Paul's guidance. 100mill would not be unreasonable considering our CEO and directors are repeatedly saying we are likely to have the biggest REE resource in the USA. We shouldn't need an equity issue for 1-2 years until our price exceeds AUD1.00.

(ARR or the Company) is pleased to announce that Mr. Paul Zink has joined the Board of the Company. Mr.
    Zink, a versatile senior natural resource professional with US and international experience, is a valuable
    addition to ARR’s Board as it builds its presence in the United States.
    Mr. Zink has more than 45 years of experience in leading and building cross functional teams in mineral
    royalties, mineral economics, financial management, strategic planning, and acquisition targeting. Mr. Zink
    has served as a director for several companies including Timberline Resources, Rare Element Resources and
    Atna Resources, where he chaired the Audit Committees.
    “We are very pleased to add Paul to our board as we build our US base,” says Creagh O’Connor, Chairman,
    American Rare Earths. “His extensive experience in mining and prior knowledge from serving on resource
    and mineral boards will help us achieve our goals as a leading US explorer and developer of rare earths.”
    ARR’s commitment to strengthening its position in the rare earths industry and expanding its presence in
    the United States has led to the decision to appoint three highly skilled and accomplished American-based
    directors to its Board. Paul completes the recent of three new appointments.
    “I am excited to join American Rare Earths as it transitions its management focus to the United States. I
    have been impressed by the progress of the company under previous management and by the calibre of
    the senior U.S. personnel and directors joining the team. I am looking forward to sharing my mineral
    industry and financial experience, as well as rare earths industry knowledge, to help the company continue
    to build on its past successes,” says Paul Zink.

Mr. Zink is currently a Professor of Practice in the Economics and Business and Mining Engineering
    departments at the Colorado School of Mines. Prior to this position, he served in Chief Financial Officer
    roles at Pure Energy Materials, a lithium development company, at Rare Element Resources, and at Koch
    Mineral Services, a division of Koch Industries. Mr. Zink has also served as President of International Royalty
    Corporation and of Eurasian Capital, a division of Eurasian Minerals (now EMX Royalty Corp.). Earlier in his
    career, he also served as Chief Credit Officer of Koch Industries and Director of Corporate Development for
    Pegasus Gold. He began his career with J.P. Morgan and held various positions, including VP of Mining and
    Metals Equity Research and Project Finance officer. He holds a BA in Economics and International Relations
    from Lehigh University. Mr. Zink is a regular member of the Mining and Metallurgical Society of America
    and a professional member of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $113.9K 394.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 96408 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 190589 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ 153453
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.