ARR 1.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

Halleck Creeks scale and ease of processing will make more...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Halleck Creeks scale and ease of processing will make more economically competitive against the likes of Lynas and MP as well for NdPrO. That's an objective fact! Throw in our ambitions to become a mine to magnet producer down the line, perhaps even from the beginning and that's yet another advantage. Taking into consideration our partnerships, we may end up building a processing plant that would be fully government funded. Much like the Lynas plant in Texas was a fully gov funded to the tune of $400M USD I believe, and the first of the many processing plants needed in the US. I've also heard whispers and hints from management as of late that BLM approval for Halleck will come through sooner rather than later accelerating the timelines of entering production, further giving me confidence in a fully gov funded processing plant making us a mine to magnet producer on US soil. That would make us the most valuable REE company outside of China with a MC higher than MP and Lynas ATH's to date combined, at least until the early 2030's. We may even beat out or be perhaps a year or so behind MPs stagnated ambitions on this front. MP would become the 'second tier option supplier' even when they reach mine to magnet status from an ESG perspective which is becoming increasingly important for investors and buyers of REEs. E.g. would Apple or Tesla prefer sourcing their magnets from MP or American Rare given their net zero policy even if it meant paying a premium which it wouldn't. BTW Elon Musks statement re no rare earths in their next generation EV platform isn't viable. It's purely greenwashing wordplay, economically, engineering and safety wise. Not to say it's impossible but alternatives are not safe for vehicles and not reliable over the lifetime of a vehicle, needing to be replaced, and would increase EV prices if they or another EV manufacturer tried this at scale. It's permanent magnets period. Even ICE vehicles and anything requiring motion requires permanent magnets (With exception of carts - carriages the horse, and Camel driven mediums lol) Physics trumps opinions and ideas always, yet ideas and egos believe they can engineer the laws of physics and always fail, the status quo stays the same unless its regarding new laws of physics. All of this and the bio-mining (engineered bacteria and enzyme) aspect, is yet to come into play which it will most certainly. Definitive answers on that front next year, unfortunately not in time for the PEA as some know, but the PFS possibly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.3¢ $29.50K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79913 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.