ARR 1.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

It's no secret that the CCP has a campaign to crush the SP of...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    It's no secret that the CCP has a campaign to crush the SP of all publicly listed rare earth companies irrespective of the exchange the company is listed on. Message boards are also used to spread misinformation by CCP state actors, however, our resident cockroach has their own unknown agenda and is an American. Bots and the clear trade data paints a clear picture, no Sherlock Holmes skills required, although, if one were to take 2023 trade data for ARR, you'd be able to effectively predict the SP outcome on any given day with high fidelity. If ARR wasn't a long term investment of mine, I would be trading the stock and that of other particularly ASX listed REE companies as we're the most succeptable to manipulation. Hence why everyone's pretty much patiently waiting for NASDAQ where these practices are less likely to happen and the consequences for doing so is prison and financial penalties. Our updated JORC will blow the bots out of the ARR game, when market understands the unheard of scale that is Halleck Creek. I'm pretty sure we're already the only JORC compliant and whatever other nations use REE deposit of measured in billions not millions of tons. Most holders know we're cited as the 5th largest known deposit of NdPr on the planet, and we've only barely scratched the surface. More than 1Mt already in our March JORC of NdPr and looking like 2.5Mt in the upgraded JORC in January followed by our PEA sometime in Q1. Overtime it will be proven that Halleck has more than 10Mt of NdPr on the low end. Still open at depth of 300m, and our geologists believe it may go to 450m. (I suspect our latest drill campaign couldn't actually test the depth limit over the 305m as the drill equipment used wasn't capable of going any deeper). With the updated JORC we're still only talking about 25% of Halleck Creek being drilled, with the other 75% yet to come. We've got 1.43Bt 1.07Mt NdPr already. A 35% increase in grade we've been told so far with that likely to hold true or go higher, so we can infer more than 2.8Bt and I'd expect to see NdPr coming in at around 2.5Mt. (IMO I wouldn't expect management to drop political bombs until post NASDAQ down the line when ASX uncertainties are eliminated from the equation, so a good 18 months or more before that happens). We all expect stage one of NASDAQ end of Q1 or sometime Q2 next year as a dual listing. Market may decide before management/BOD that NASDAQ becomes the primary listing through the ADR conversion program that any ordinary holder of ARR or ARRNF(QB) can participate in now and get their hands on AMRRY(QX) which will be what's traded on NASDAQ. Possibly subject to another symbol change or not. Any ARRNF holders will automatically have their holdings consolidated into ADRs the day NASDAQ goes live, ending the OTC market era for the company. Will still be available on Frankfurt though for the europeans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.3¢ $29.50K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79913 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.