ARR 1.11% 22.8¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-2671

1. 9,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    From page 24 it highlights the WA Government desire to build a global battery materials hub ., Kwinana is the obvious choice with so much critical infrastructure and port facilities ready to support this undertaking. With waste stream critical metals supply in mind the output from the COB Iwatani processing plant would rival the DRC hold on the mar.ket. The growing global demand outside of Africa will need to be accommodated in the near future. It is a game changer to develop Kwinana first the Broken Hill Mine is then assured of development a little later with long term offtake agreements placed to begin several years from now. Being a very rare primary cobalt resource sets us up to lead the market as Allied Governments make their plans now to insure themselves against a growing industry and political risk scenario building at the moment. As I mentioned previously the credit of supplying sulphur to the Australian market at some point in time just adds to the worth of th company . All of the previous efforts are now crystallized into a truly unique Australian entity that will be widely recognized by the international mining community very soon IMO.

https://fbicrc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Accelerating-Hub-Development-of-Australia.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.8¢
Change
0.003(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $7.655K 33.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 338154 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 52793 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.