ARR 3.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

My only fear at this point is a lowball TO offer in the...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    My only fear at this point is a lowball TO offer in the $500-750m range, if SP remains low. If SP performace over the next four months surpass ATH or is stable at 50c untill the end of the year, any TO offer in the 500-750m range would be off the table IMO. Additionally, I have high confidence that Hill would be against anything sub ($2-3B $4.50 or $6.75 ish and by that time, 2026-2027 we'd be soley american listed so thats USD). He has about 20% ownership, combined with many substantial holders like yourself who use this forum, and me with above 0.1% a decent amount which I'm happy with. I am about 70-75% certain that theres enough LT vision with enough holders investing in ARR that any TO would be rejected untill we're actually operational, prefering to reap the huge gains of 40-80x + from here IMO.

I hope you're wrong Waiken and we don't see the immense potential wasted for a pittiful handout. The Lynas plant won't be feeding lynas ore for many years after its completed, and maybe never. Its akin to getting Australia to perimit building a nuclear powerplant in the red tape and headhaches that Lynas will go though to reach that point. So its probably going to be used by ARR and MP in some type of lease agreement untill everyone has built out their respective plants, furthder decresing our Capex and Opex as we grow into the resource with this modular sructured approach. We may even get to generating income that may negage any CR going foroward if the dominos fall like this, including intrest free gov loans and grants, thereby generating the income to build a monster proseesing plant, piggybacking off the Lynas plant untill ours is built. Lynas got something like $250m to build their Texas processing plant, we will get the same or more which will further decrease ARRs income diverted to build our plant. I do see the increased media coverage becoming viral within the REE comunity beginning last month. The daily mail article Blue posted today is a very big general public news platform, thats got the attention millions of eyes every day, unlike those local Wyoming ones, but the overall momentum seems to be growing rapidly and I expect the PEA will have us as the most talked about REE company for some time, translating into SP inprovement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.8¢ $263.8K 983.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32154 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 4894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.