ARR 3.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

Possibly we will see 27-32c OTC at close, and build on that...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Possibly we will see 27-32c OTC at close, and build on that momentum again tomorrow. I see (Friday as the pullback day but that too could be off the table if ARR closes strong and momentum keeps building) IMO. The US market has taken us from strength to strength since Friday when the train left the station. They seem to be forging the path now and ARR is just riding the coattails. If this trend continues for another two or three months, I think Don will be listing us entirely on NASDAQ by the end of June. He's only hesitant to do so now because of the costs as he stated in the investor call, finding the OTC listings provides more than enough exposure for us at this point, but given we have four listings already... I've seen post-PEA as the right time when we go all in on NASDAQ with smug confidence since it was announced back in June, then, we will have tangible figures and plans to offer institutional and knowledgeable retail investors, providing a springboard to the new listings SP.
    Last edited by TheAlpha1: 13/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.8¢ $263.8K 983.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32154 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 4894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.