ARR 16.4% 32.0¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-30

1. 1,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    We like a good Bear in the room and Galena, looking over your posts in other stocks.

I don't think it's a lack of knowledge within the industry that is leading you to post in here..
    but just seems you might be seeing something others are not.. but if you are, then add a bit more in-depth on it.

As really, your pitting yourself up against some pretty weighty data and "industry experts" that are "in field" versus maybe yourself sitting on a keyboard..

a little reading might be in order, but I see in your last reply its not the inability to read reports..

look forward to reading what leads you to post such thoughts of comparing "Potential new orebody" to an average Ozzie backYard?

Building on decade-old results

Ten years on from the program that helped establish a maiden mineral resource at La Paz, American Rare Earths has confirmed and built on the REE results with an exploration program.

Within the company’s drilling campaign, six out of nine holes were drilled as ‘twins’ of select holes explored back in 2011, providing ARR with the opportunity to compare and confirm the historical data.

Positively, the 2021 campaign confirmed the previous findings and returned higher average REE grades, drilling four times deeper than the program explored 10 years before.

Overall, ARR found the average total rare earth element (TREE) grade was 398 parts per million — an increase of 6.4% on the maiden resource.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4046/4046980-a53d3e298ada9ff6d85f861e7a92abdf.jpg
    Map indicates the location of the nine 2021 drill holes explored at La Paz.

Potential new orebody

In addition to the six twin holes, American Rare Earths drilled two reconnaissance diamond core holes within La Paz’s southwest region — an area which had not been drill tested until March.

Drill hole LP21-03 intersected REE mineralisation zones similar to the maiden resource area, showing an average TREE of 377ppm over 14.8 metres using a 300ppm TREE cut-off.

Promisingly, drill hole LP21-04 shows the more favourable REE mineralisation of the two holes, showing an average TREE of 401ppm over 48.6 metres using the same cut-off grade.

With the favourable results shown in the second reconnaissance drill hole, ARR’s subsidiary intends to stake additional claims and plan further exploration in the area to determine the extent of REE mineralisation.

Thus, its always about the Team..
    Dwight Kinnes -
    Mr. Kinnes also developed the DHDB drill hole database system. DHDB is a comprehensive easy-to-use drill hole database specifically designed to capture and retrieve all drill hole data. DHDB includes: detailed header, lithology, quality/geochemsitry, geotechnical data, well data and geophysical log data and lithological interpretation from geophysical logs.

So If I was going to be wanting to have an "industry expert" comparing data.. I kinda would be relying on this guy to be putting forward the tale from the drill bit logging..

but then again.. You seem to know dirt.. thus let's see a bit of research on why you may think La Paz is going to be a dud?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.045(16.4%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 40.5¢ 31.5¢ $1.304M 3.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 48475 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
0.045 ( 16.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.5¢ 40.5¢ 31.5¢ 1175791
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.