ARR 4.26% 22.5¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-3542

1. 8,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    American Rare Earths Ltd (ASX:ARR, OTCQB:ARRNF) is moving towards test mining at the Halleck Creek Project in Wyoming, one of North America’s largest deposits of rare earths, and has filed an application with the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality.The application for a 'License to Explore for Minerals by Dozing' contemplates two test pits at ARR’s Cowboy State Mine site at Halleck Creek in Albany County, Wyoming.Test mining will allow the company to procure the necessary volumes of ore to be processed at a pilot processing facility.Scaling an operable mineThis application, coupled with expedited analytical test-work from the recent drilling campaign, represents the next steps to ARR scaling an operable mine and processing facility for the Cowboy State Mine at Halleck Creek.The company has also submitted an application for a revised drilling notice at Halleck Creek to permit locations for additional core and reverse circulation holes on state leases at the Cowboy State Mine area.Not resting on laurelsCEO Donald Swartz says: “As this management team has demonstrated since its arrival last year, we have no intention to rest on one’s laurels."I’m looking forward to meeting with investors at PDAC in Toronto, the Battery Venture/Innovations/Partnering conference in Orlando, Florida, followed by meetings with investors in Australia to conclude Q1 2024. Article in Proactive Investors today QUOTE
    Making progress now due to consistent focus on details IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.3¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $146.6K 634.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70490 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 66125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.3¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ 44914
Last updated 15.36pm 17/06/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.